Monday, November 24, 2008

Don't leave home without this...

Do you LOVE your accessories as much as I do?? BUT, you hate the mangled mess they become while traveling...
I've got a solution to our problems!!
You can pack for 8 days with this handy organizer. There are 3 pockets in each section for your rings, bracelets, and earrings (24 total pockets)... and room for bigger items in the middle.
Once you're done you just pull the strings and you have a little sack full of your ORGANIZED accessories!!

Want one? Leave me a comment for more info...

1 comment:

Jarae said...

Chels Look how creative you are. You make the cutest stuff. This would definitely be handy to have when I travel. How much? I wish I was good at stuff like this. Hope you are lovin Utah. Looks like things are going good for you guys.